//Mobile Innovators x SuperBowl// — Sometimes commercials can be really good. The “Mobile Innovators Series” by BestBuy - which was broadcast during the SuperBowl - is definitely one of them. The ad features innovators who’s products & technologies have impacted our mobile landscape big time.
Among Best Buys “Chosen Ones”:
- Text-to-speech inventor and futurist Ray Kurzweil
- Instagram founder Kevin Systrom
- Camera phone creator Philippe Kahn
- Mobile payment system inventor and founder of Square Jim McKelvey
- Video sharing creator Daniel Henderson
- Shazam co-founders Chris Barton and Avery Wang
- Words with Friends creators Paul and David Bettner
- Neil Papworth — sender of the first SMS message.
The campaign is intended to bring focus to Best Buy’s mobile phone and carrier plan selection.